Many Inventors trying to get their product idea ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of this reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full-line of providers not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent file a patent service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they do a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can InventHelp Review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to consider the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as possible.